CANCELLATION POLICY AND CLAIMS PROCEDURE Why fly in Paragliding?
With its excellent maneuverability, the paraglider is the perfect aircraft for adventure tourism on the island of Tenerife. You can visit ravines, volcanoes and cliffs with a perspective that only this aircraft is able to offer sitting comfortably in your passenger harness.
- It will be one of the best experiences of your life
- Stunning views of the incomparable natural beauty of the island
- The perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons or ideal surprise for your family or your partner in this Holliday
Monday to Saturday Take off and landing
Tenerife has countless paragliding sites. The take-off site and its landing are decided on the same day that the reservation is made as we depend on the weather conditions for the election of the same. We will try to satisfy the type of flight booked by the client as long as the weather permits, or we will offer an equivalent flight. Keep in mind
If there is a large group, more than 4, the necessary flights will be made according to the number of passengers. Flight itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions. Passengers must come with their ID or passport. Restrictions of age and weight
In order to adequately comply with the approval of the glider, the weight of the passenger may no exceed 100kg. The minimum age to fly is 6 years old. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult. What should we take?
On paragliding flights, the mountain temperature prevails, so dress in comfortable clothes and bring a sweater or jacket in case it is cool. It is essential to come with sports shoes. It is not allowed to carry anything in your hand that is not properly tied as a phone or video camera and photos. Do you recommended taking anti-seasick medication?
The paragliding flight is normally very stable and the passengers do not feel any adversity or dizziness. However some days, to stay longer in flight, it is necessary to make turns that allow us to stay inside the thermals. If you are excessively prone to seasickness, you can take the medication you would take if you were traveling by car. Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you should considerer the following:
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- In case of adverse weather, the company reserves the right to reschedule the flight for another day or time or the total cancellation. In these circumstances flights that can not be rescheduled, we will reimburse 100% of the reservation.
- The company reserves the right to limit or prevent, in a motived way, participation in the sample to people who do not meet the appropriate physical or mental conditions, convenient or determined for the flight in paragliding.
In Overfly Tenerife is available, for complaints or suggestions, the claims sheets in our transport vehicles. You can also call us from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM directly at (+34) 648 228 518. If you wish you can send us your complaints or suggestions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer Service team will try to solve your problem or claim as soon as possible. Insurance Information
SAAM Verspieren Group – 8 avenue du Stade de France – 93218 La Plaine Saint Denis – France
Nº de Póliza: VP-4221 – Parapente Profesional Overfly Paragliding Tenerife
Av. de las Gaviotas, 38679 Adeje. Santa Cruz de Tenerife – (+34) 648 228 518 – email@example.com
Gobierno de Canarias – Nº de Inscripción: 2018/1507
Cabildo de Tenerife – VPC Turístico Nº 12090137-1
Registro General Turístico TA-4-0007399.23